Second generation agency seeks an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their tenured team. You will be responsible for every aspect of an account, from daily servicing, billing and invoicing, issuance of certificates and evidence of insurance, assisting with claims, handling new business and renewals, including applications, marketing/rating of policies, preparation of quotes, and proposals, ordering/binding coverage with carriers. Comprehensive benefits program and work-life balance culture.
Position requires travel to their commercial, mixed use and retail properties performing general maintenance and repairs on lighting, plumbing, and electrical issues aw well as water pumps and fountains making sure the tenants needs are met and the property is maintained to a high caliber. Requires valid driver’s license, HVAC certification and at least two years previous experience in a commercial environment.
Galleria area Class A mixed use property for a regional CRE firm with headquarters in Houston. Requires previous related experience and a degree. Maintain and manage the property, enhance the customer experience, coordinate and implement value added business plans, vendor management, move-ins and move-outs, budget preparation, CAM reconciliations, etc. Full benefits and bonus.
Galleria area real estate acquisition and management firm is adding their accounting team yet again and seeks an experienced accounts receivable accountant to handle complex multiple format invoices. This is an ideal opportunity to join a firm that welcomes your input and will embrace any suggestions you might have to streamline their existing procedures. Degree strongly preferred and experience with similar AR processes required.
- Assist with managing retail commercial properties for a boutique commercial real estate development and management firm
- Work directly for owner/operator with a great corporate culture
- Accounting tasks such as delinquencies, monthly accruals, variance reports, budgets
- Respond to tenant requests and maintenance issues
- Monitor construction projects – interact closely with vendors and service providers, assist in repairs, remodels, and improvements
- Responsible for property inspections of facilities, grounds and common areas
- Collect fees for rentals, deposits, monthly assessments, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of commercial property management experience. Experience with managing retail or mixed-use property preferred.