Multi-site office portfolio on the West side of Houston reporting to the Asset Manager
- Ensure the safety and welfare of the property and its tenants
- Manage the fiscal activities of the property including monthly financial reporting, rent collection, receivables, etc.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and manage capital expenditures
- Work with the leasing department to ensure optimum tenant mix and transition
- Coordinate, solicit bids and oversee tenant construction and property renovations
- Schedule and manage property maintenance including roofing, parking lot repairs, HVAC and all mechanical systems
Requires 5 years experience in commercial property management, Yardi of MRI a plus. Degree Preferred.
Report to the Property Manager to ensure superior customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, contractors and visitors to the portfolio
- Handle the Certificates of Insurance, tenant move In/Out process, maintain the property management files – both electronic and paper
- Assist with budget preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, accounts receivable, bank deposits and tenant billback/adjustment forms
- Manage the work order system, service contracts, parking assignments, conference room scheduling, mail, and office supplies
At least two years of administrative support in commercial real estate is required. General knowledge of accounting and either MRI or Yardi.
Residential/multi-family experience will not be considered.
If you are an APM with management responsibilities and feel you are ready for the next step, this firm will give you a chance! Oversee a three building portfolio of mixed use in West Houston, mostly office but some retail. Yardi preferred.
Manage the accounting for five medical office buildings including coding and processing invoices and cash receipts, posting adjustments, tracking capital projects, maintaining property cash balances and submitting AP weekly report. Also, review the GL, adjust entries and manage accruals, create and review financial statements, assist in budget preparation, reconcile accounts, handle billbacks, participate in escalation processes, and calculate construction management fees. At least two years of property management accounting experience with at least two years of college.
Work closely with Property and Assistant Property Manager to handle the operations of a Class A building in West Houston. Busy environment with lots of tenant interaction, AR and AP, process and code invoices, plan tenant events, dispatch to engineers, manage work order system. Degree and several years of CRE experience required.