Requires 5+ years Lead/Manager level commercial Building Engineer experience
Requires combination of the following qualifications:
- State of Texas 1st or 2nd grade stationary engineer certification
- CFC Universal Technician
- State of Texas maintenance electrical license
- MEP: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing experience preferred
- Air conditioning and Chiller operations experience is necessary
- Boiler operations experience
- Ensure all personnel maintain a clean and safe environment in all mechanical and equipment rooms or locations. This maintenance includes surface cleaning, painting and other maintenance necessary to maintain professional operational standards
- Participate in annual employee evaluations and outline goals and action plan
- Create, track and analyze budgets
- Knowledge of complete building operations
- Experience with building mechanical equipment
- Ensure all preventative and predictive maintenance is performed by staff including, but not limited to: changing filters, lubricating equipment, inspecting and adjusting belts. Replacing pulleys, motors, bearings, shafts, and punching tubes on chillers, etc.
- Manage life safety for office towers/fire sprinklers/fire alarm/fire panels
- Maintain all applicable and required licenses and certificates
- Correct emergency conditions such as water or sewer leakage
- Work closely with Property Managers and Executive Management
- Initiate repairs with shift personnel when problems are discovered on routine inspections Water treatment, log all readings to maintain proper chemical levels in systems, and notify
3rd Grade Stationary License preferred
Requires experience supporting commercial properties such as: Office, Industrial, Retail, Medical
- Diagnose and troubleshoot HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Mechanical issues
- Interact with vendors and service providers
- Track preventive maintenance schedules
- Assist to maintain chillers, coolers, boilers: central plant
- Respond and follow-up to tenant service requests
- Complete basic repairs such as light fixture replacement, patching or painting projects
- Monitor cleanliness and appearance of entry, and other common areas
- Additional licenses and certifications are a plus, such as Universal CFC/EPA, SMT/SMA, Boiler Certificate, Apprentice Electrician License, Apprentice Plumber License, First or Second Stationary Engineer License, etc.
Class A commercial office building portfolio where you will be responsible for managing AP/AR, monthly billing, collections and late fees, assisting with budgets, accruals, reforecasting, billbacks, and CAM recs. Supervise administrative, accounting and operations staff, manage lease administration, coordinate bid/proposal process and vendor selection and manage tenant move-in/move-outs. Previous experience with accounting software such as Yardi/Pay, MRI, Avid, Kardin, etc. Some college, and any industry certifications/coursework is a plus.
Houston based boutique firm adding to their team and seeks a licensed individual with Personal Lines experience to handle their clients with warmth and understanding as their customer service is their top priority. Excellent full benefit package and a corporate culture where your efforts are recognized.
Requires at least five years as Human Resources Generalist experience with a strong background in recruiting, employee relations, training, evaluation, and benefits. You will support multi-functional areas of Human Resources for 300+ employees. Handle new employee onboarding, TWC claims, immigration coordination for H-1B visas, on campus recruiting and career fairs, etc. HRIS/HRMS and a PHR preferred.