Houston based firm with portfolios throughout the US seeks a forward-thinking, progressive individual to:
- Establish and implement a preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment and building systems
- Supervise all vendors and contracts related to maintenance
- Review existing and prepare new leases
- Verify and pay all real estate taxes, improvement assessments
- Be available to travel for site visits out of town/state when necessary
Requires at least 3 years of retail property management experience with a strong work ethic to “do what it takes” and be part of the team to take them to the next level of expansion.