The Marketing Manager will work with the Marketing and Research team members as well as the brokerage group to manage the day-to-day marketing activities from inception to execution. Tasks will include management of the Marketing/Research teams, coordination of marketing information within all software applications, as well as assistance in the creation of marketing flyers, tour packages, updating flyers, maps, aerials, photos for any properties/listing managed by brokers. Manager will also assist where needed with any other marketing assignments to maintain consistency in the branding of the company name and to assure materials are completed in a timely manner. The essential duties and responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage task and collaborate with other marketing team members;
- Manage property availability/listings (new listing flyers, updates and changes and blasts of approved products) through multiple commercial real estate websites and internal, including CoStar and LoopNet; managing Standard and Premium listings according to company guidelines
- Manage marketing team tasked with keeping up to date with Social Media posts and platforms
- Collaborate efforts with marketing team in the creation of a marketing department workbook of instructions (“A How To”) for all software and creative suite products as well as establishing a workflow management for the products or suggesting other possible software to improve efficiency for the team.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a large asset in the general South Houston area. Manage the staff, coordinate accounting, training of new staff members, coordinate marketing and leasing efforts, and in general have total responsibility for ensuring all property goals and functions are met in accordance with corporate standards. Previous multifamily property management experience is required.
Clear Lake City area portfolio of an established boutique, commercial real estate firm is adding to their team and seeks an experienced commercial office building Property Manager who will also handle leasing. Handle financials, budgeting, vendor management, tenant relations, coordinate move-ins/outs and new build-outs, etc. Full benefits, 401K match and commissions paid on leases obtained.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of properties including budget control and maintenance requests. You will act as the senior manager and supervise all relevant personnel.
- Assist all outside vendors with property issues
- Manage property inventory
- Solve all maintenance requests filed by property inhabitants
- 1-3 years of commercial real estate office property experience
- At least 1 year in a supervisory or management role
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills
Houston based firm with portfolios throughout the US seeks a forward-thinking, progressive individual to:
- Establish and implement a preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment and building systems
- Supervise all vendors and contracts related to maintenance
- Review existing and prepare new leases
- Verify and pay all real estate taxes, improvement assessments
- Be available to travel for site visits out of town/state when necessary
Requires at least 3 years of retail property management experience with a strong work ethic to “do what it takes” and be part of the team to take them to the next level of expansion.