Inner loop building seeks an experienced Property Manager who can supervise vendors, prepare monthly reports for the owners, coordinate tenant improvements, prepare the annual budget and the CAM reconciliations. The owner prides themselves in providing exemplary tenant customer service and expects you to carry that mantra forward. Degree strongly preferred.
Manage 1M SF Class A commercial high-rise office building in Downtown Houston. Maintain Class A level service and tenant amenities, handle bid and award service contracts, ensure budgets are managed effectively. Also, manage team of property management administrative, engineering and accounting staff. At least 3+ years of Property Manager experience in Class A high-rise setting with either MRI or Yardi. Preference for a Bachelor’s degree and industry involvement and certifications such as CPM, RPA.
Multi-site office portfolio on the West side of Houston reporting to the Asset Manager
- Ensure the safety and welfare of the property and its tenants
- Manage the fiscal activities of the property including monthly financial reporting, rent collection, receivables, etc.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and manage capital expenditures
- Work with the leasing department to ensure optimum tenant mix and transition
- Coordinate, solicit bids and oversee tenant construction and property renovations
- Schedule and manage property maintenance including roofing, parking lot repairs, HVAC and all mechanical systems
Requires 5 years experience in commercial property management, Yardi of MRI a plus. Degree Preferred.
Report to the Property Manager to ensure superior customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, contractors and visitors to the portfolio
- Handle the Certificates of Insurance, tenant move In/Out process, maintain the property management files – both electronic and paper
- Assist with budget preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, accounts receivable, bank deposits and tenant billback/adjustment forms
- Manage the work order system, service contracts, parking assignments, conference room scheduling, mail, and office supplies
At least two years of administrative support in commercial real estate is required. General knowledge of accounting and either MRI or Yardi.
Residential/multi-family experience will not be considered.