Commercial real estate brokerage firm adding to their team and seeks experienced marketing professionals. You will support a team of broker/producers in the production of marketing deliverables and collateral. Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Adobe Creative Suite required.
Family owned building supply/construction firm has experienced incredible growth and needs to add a Business Manager to assist them in managing all accounting and financial functions, prepare and forecast budgets, supervise the bookkeeping staff, and provide insight to the owners. Fully paid benefits and 401K match. Requires a degree in accounting and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Real estate acquisition & management company looking for a Controller with tax experience. Must be comfortable in a high pace, growing entrepreneurial organization, and have real estate accounting and tax experience.
- Financial reports
- P&Ls/Balance Sheets
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Multiple corporations’ accounting with tax returns, investor reports, statements, and relationships
- Financial packages – preparation & support
- Develop Accounting Work-Flow Processes to Scale Business
- Cash-Flow Analysis by asset, company, and consolidated
- Budget Development and Forecasting
Strong preference for experience disseminating HUD statements onto balance sheets and tax returns for real estate holding companies.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Marketing and Research team members as well as the brokerage group to manage the day-to-day marketing activities from inception to execution. Tasks will include management of the Marketing/Research teams, coordination of marketing information within all software applications, as well as assistance in the creation of marketing flyers, tour packages, updating flyers, maps, aerials, photos for any properties/listing managed by brokers. Manager will also assist where needed with any other marketing assignments to maintain consistency in the branding of the company name and to assure materials are completed in a timely manner. The essential duties and responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage task and collaborate with other marketing team members;
- Manage property availability/listings (new listing flyers, updates and changes and blasts of approved products) through multiple commercial real estate websites and internal, including CoStar and LoopNet; managing Standard and Premium listings according to company guidelines
- Manage marketing team tasked with keeping up to date with Social Media posts and platforms
- Collaborate efforts with marketing team in the creation of a marketing department workbook of instructions (“A How To”) for all software and creative suite products as well as establishing a workflow management for the products or suggesting other possible software to improve efficiency for the team.
Requires at least 5 years of experience from the Agency side, providing a variety of products and services. Generating new business for Home, Auto, Life, etc., marketing and rating policies, preparing quotes and proposals, taking payments and responding to billing issues. Process renewals, reinstatements, cancellations. Heavy calendar maintenance, requiring strong organizational and follow up skills. Assist with the claims process. Also requires excellent problem solving and customer service. Seeking an outgoing, upbeat customer service demeanor, and excellent phone skills.