You will support a commercial portfolio of medical office buildings managing AR, monthly billings, and tracking budgets as well as keeping tenant and vendor files, coordinate the bid proposal process and selection of vendors. Manage the move-in/move-out process, track tenant improvement and capital improvements. In addition you will oversee the administrative assistant who handles the AP and tenant invoices. Must have commercial real estate industry experience and either Yardi or MRI.
Class A property seeks an experienced APM to work directly with the Property Manager on all aspects of managing the building and ensuring the tenants requests are met promptly and with a smile. Vendor relations, managing lease documents, coordination of fire drills and safety programs, assist with construction projects, building maintenance, review and code invoices using MRI, coordinate lease tours are just a few of the responsibilities. At least two years previous Class A APM experience required and a degree preferred.
Core hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
- Must be sharp, professional, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Calendaring, scheduling events, and organizing meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills dealing with folks at all levels
- Friendly personality, warm and welcoming to visitors and callers
- Flexible attitude to assist others with special projects, as needed
MS Office Suite, as well as a variety of databases will be utilized. Requires 1 year or more of administrative experience.
This will start soon, so candidates need to be available immediately
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
- Monitor, enter and process monthly payables
- Print and distribute signed checks
- Process weekly aging reports
- Assist in monthly closings
- Maintain physical and electronic files
- Enter new vendors as supplied by corporate locations
- Assemble and process overnight shipments
Requires minimum 1 year of multi-company accounts payable experience
The successful candidate will be able to greet visitors with a smile and welcoming attitude, answer phones, direct calls to the appropriate person and take messages when needed. Also, create documents in Word, make copies and scan, assist with expense reports, sort and deliver mail and keep the reception room tidy. Traditionally this person is promoted within just six months!