Diverse portfolio with high rise, retail and industrial properties. Excellent support team in place, both administrative and engineers, to give you the freedom to handle the other aspects of this type of role including tenant build outs, budgeting and expenses, administer leases, etc. This firm is heavily active in market research and innovation, development, and value added positioning. Degree preferred and at least 5 years’ experience in property management with Yardi and Excel.
Growing portfolio of a national CRE firm is adding a building engineer for a West Houston location. Excellent opportunity for a candidate who has only a year or two of experience and seeks to learn as part of a team and move up the ladder. No certifications are required.
The Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing a commercial building – from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with tenants, property owners and vendors. The Property Manager will oversee tenant improvements and service contracts, supervise the completion of property inspections and work with ownership to implement any recommended developments. This property has a large tenant who requires “hand holding” so customer service skills are critical. National firm, full benefits, addition to the team and a fast career track very possible for the ambitious individual.
Regional construction firm seeks a Sr. Project Manager with the ability to take on a project following schematic design and lead the project and the team through development plans and specifications. Newly created role for a very busy and expanding firm seeking a visionary and entrepreneurial mindset.
Thoroughly experienced in Central plant operations, including chillers, boilers, a/c split systems all cooling, heating and venting equipment, pumps, hot water heaters, building automation systems; fire alarm systems; sprinkler systems; plumbing systems and components. Must be able to perform repairs to the buildings plumbing systems, lighting systems, replace electrical motors, and trouble shoot electrical problems within the facility.
- Provide direction to and implement the maintenance programs for efficient mechanical operations, adequate building and grounds cleanliness, and the implementation of preventative maintenance programs to insure preservation and upkeep of the facility
- Regularly inspects tenant spaces, public areas, storerooms, utility rooms, basements, stairways, and grounds to insure that the building cleanliness is adequate and grounds are maintained
- Perform thorough weekly inspections noting physical appearance of the property, deferred maintenance, and other related data
- Responsible for job assignments, explanation of employee duties and responsibilities, and informing operating staff of policies and procedures
- Maintain basic administrative files and records relevant to the building operations and tenants
- Respond to tenant service requests
- Be willing/able to perform duties without direct supervision
- Supervises day porter
- Reports directly to Operations Manager, and the on-site Property Manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired
- Three+ years’ experience in a building engineering position
- Universal CFC Certification
- Working knowledge of Angus or other work order system
- Knowledge and compliance with all City codes, renewing permits, scheduling inspections
- Experience reading and interpreting documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Experience writing reports and correspondence
- Customer oriented