Admin support including phones, reports, filing, correspondence. Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested. Assist in lease administration activities including lease-up, administering lease changes, generating reports. Prepare and coordinate bid proposals and service contracts and approve invoices. Maintain lease and property files. Track and file contracts and COIs; update and track on expiration dates. Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation. Transcribe contracts, leases, proposals, addendums, side letters, exhibits, correspondence, etc. Prepare financial spreadsheets. Order and maintain adequate stock of office supplies. Greet tenants, prospective tenants, vendors and guests. Notify participants of meetings, and any changes in plans or schedules. Order tenant door plaques and directory strips, maintain property signage. Prepare and distribute tenant move-in packages, order tenant gifts as needed. Maintain parking/building access card records. Invoice tenant rebills (meter readings, HVAC, etc). Maintain tenant and vendor lists, insurance information etc. Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and owners. Requires: College degree and excellent MS Office skills.
National commercial real estate firm adding to their team for an Austin portfolio of two buildings. Maintain and operate HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, boiler, control systems, and support equipment. Respond to tenant service requests, diagnose and repair building systems. Previous experience in a similar position is required.
*Must have commercial high rise office experience
- Responsible for Operational activities to support high rise office building property
- Requires gracious attitude and excellent customer service
- Make recommendations to the Senior Property Manager regarding new ideas and procedures to streamline operations
- Prepare monthly variance and accounts receivable explanations for reporting to ownership
- Collect rent in a timely fashion and research Tenant questions
- Arrange tenant appreciation events, and monitor/maintain tenant satisfaction
- Assist with annual budget and reforecast processes
- Manage and grow the profitability of asset via expense management
- Abstract leases and reinforce lease language in day-to-day activities
- Submit monthly property inspection reports
- You will assist with CAM recs and variance reporting
- Requires a minimum of 2 years in commercial property management industry, with similar level of experience
Assist in lease administration including lease-up, administer lease charges, and generate reports. Schedule and coordinate meetings, answer phones, prepare and coordinate bid proposals and service contracts, assist with monthly and quarterly reports as well as annual budget preparation. Previous CRE experience required.
Responsibilities include AR and AP, reconciling tenant ledgers, prepare for monthly delinquency meetings, post monthly rents, bill-backs, maintain tenant and vendor files, calculate and bill annual recoveries, process property tax payments, assist with bank reconciliations and year end close. Degree preferred and Yardi.