Administrative Assistant for a boutique CPA firm in the Galleria area where your college degree will be appreciated. At least a year of corporate business office experience is required with computer literacy and the ability to learn customized software. An eye for details and proven organizational skills also required. If you can see yourself in the field of accounting in a support role this is a great place to start your career.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
- Monitor, enter and process monthly payables
- Print and distribute signed checks
- Process weekly aging reports
- Assist in monthly closings
- Maintain physical and electronic files
- Enter new vendors as supplied by corporate locations
- Assemble and process overnight shipments
Requires minimum 1 year of multi-company accounts payable experience
Our construction client, whose employees have voted it as one of the best places to work, seeks an addition to their accounting department. You will manage incoming AP invoices, notify vendors regarding checks and documents required to release same, process job closings, assist with client billings, maintain subcontractors’ lien releases, and assist the team as needed. Required MS Office and Timberline is a plus.
Multi-site office portfolio on the West side of Houston reporting to the Asset Manager
- Ensure the safety and welfare of the property and its tenants
- Manage the fiscal activities of the property including monthly financial reporting, rent collection, receivables, etc.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and manage capital expenditures
- Work with the leasing department to ensure optimum tenant mix and transition
- Coordinate, solicit bids and oversee tenant construction and property renovations
- Schedule and manage property maintenance including roofing, parking lot repairs, HVAC and all mechanical systems
Requires 5 years experience in commercial property management, Yardi of MRI a plus. Degree Preferred.
Report to the Property Manager to ensure superior customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, contractors and visitors to the portfolio
- Handle the Certificates of Insurance, tenant move In/Out process, maintain the property management files – both electronic and paper
- Assist with budget preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, accounts receivable, bank deposits and tenant billback/adjustment forms
- Manage the work order system, service contracts, parking assignments, conference room scheduling, mail, and office supplies
At least two years of administrative support in commercial real estate is required. General knowledge of accounting and either MRI or Yardi.
Residential/multi-family experience will not be considered.