Senior-level Accountant who will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial reports of approximately 10-12 properties in various stages such as land investment, construction & development, retail and commercial properties
- Reviewing payables and receivables; performing bank/account reconciliations; providing financial information to auditors, tax consultants, lenders, property managers, and partners
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets, recoveries, 1099, and sales tax
- Processing annual property tax bills; coordinating tax return preparation and distribution of K-1 to partners
- Requirements include Accounting degree and commercial real estate background; Financial reporting experience is a must; Knowledge of Yardi is a strong preference.
The Property Accountant is responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages. This position requires a degree in accounting or finance and at least 4 years of recent commercial management accounting experience
- Prepare, review, and analyze financials and budgets in collaboration with Property Management
- Prepare journal entries, monthly accruals, and re-classes, monthly account reconciliations
- Process and apply cash receipts to tenant and customer accounts
- General Ledger maintenance
- Calculation of management, sales tax, and bank fees
- Understand lease administration to set up new leases and renewals and process move-outs in Yardi
- Complete bank reconciliations and approved wire distributions
- Process weekly payables in Avid
- Serves as liaison to external clients and auditors by explaining journal entries, tenant-related transactions, and/or answering questions as needed
- Assist Controller with financial, accounting, and administrative projects as requested
We are looking for a highly motivated Accountant with knowledge of Epic software from either the healthcare or insurance industry, reporting to the owner of the firm. You will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger posting, and financials. Key to your success will be your ability to act as a sounding board with the President to plan and forecast in financial matters. Accounting or Finance degree strongly preferred.
Prepare financials for at least 10 commercial properties in various stages such as land investment, construction and development, retail and office buildings. Review AP and AR, prepare bank reconciliations, ledgers, journals, etc. Degree and at least two years of property accounting with Yardi.
Property Management accounting processing accounts payable and receivable in Yardi. This position is open due to promotion and the corporate culture of this team is to assist the ambitious individual to maximize their potential and climb up the ranks. They offer a flexible work schedule to help with traffic as well.