The ideal candidate will be responsible for complete financial management of the company, including the day-to-day accounting operations, the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls, processes and budgets designed to mitigate risk.
- Identify opportunities to improve financial and operational systems and cost effectiveness
- Report and forecast financial performance to the Board of Directors
- Oversee the annual budgeting process and the preparation and distribution of monthly reports on budgets
- Build and deliver efficient, reliable invoicing and cash management processes; oversee the tax and regulatory compliance processes
- Lead interface for external audit and tax reporting
- Plan and manage bank reconciliation, payroll process, AP/AR and 401K programs
- Use business analytics of financial information to guide leadership
- Set pricing strategies and cash management for a variety of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or services related field
- 8+ years of corporate finance and accounting experience
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the construction, engineering, or services related industries
Responsibilities include handling a wide range of accounting and support related tasks such as preparing division earnings forecasts, estimated cost analysis and daily cost spreadsheets. Ensure vendor invoices are booked timely, review financial accounting for GAAP adherence, create and maintain Excel spreadsheets, assist the President and Vice President on financial issues that relate to the financing of capital equipment and acquisitions, assist in the preparation of forecasts, budgets. Degree in Accounting with at least a 3.0/4.0 GPA and prefers QuickBooks. Progress toward CPA designation is preferred as well.
Seeking a Controller who has their CPA to oversee the accounting team in the corporate office. The ideal candidate will have proven experience, preferably in a senior role with annual revenues in excess of $50 million. As head of the accounting department, the controller will manage and supervise all aspects of accounting from payroll to tax compliance. You will be responsible for streamlining the budgeting, payroll, and financial reporting processes. You will produce thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve the operational efficiency and aid in continued growth.
- Upload & Process Weekly Invoices
- Correspond with Vendors/Subs on payment status
- Process utility invoices/spreadsheets
- Prepare checks for mailing/FedEx
- Maintain checking accounts balance/funds
- Record/Scan HOA/POA deposits
- Setup new HOA/POA owner accounts
- Record Resale Transactions
- Maintain customer accounts/contact information
- Process Late Fees
- Send all HOA/POA correspondence
- Violations, General Notices, Collection Letters
- Bank (Operating & Reserves)
- Upload & Process Monthly Invoices
- Setup/Maintain vendor/Sub Insurance/W9
- Ensure RAM Fees are billed correctly/paid
Requires experience with AP and AR, monthly account reconciliation, generating financial statements/reports, budget preparation. Prefer a degree and prefer previous HOA accounting experience.
Full-cycle accounting for commercial properties
Prepare financial reports for 15-20 commercial properties in various stages such as land investment, retail, office, and industrial
Allocate funds to appropriate accounts
A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations
Preparation of budgets
Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
5 years experience in commercial property accounting
Skyline is a plus!