Family owned building supply/construction firm has experienced incredible growth and needs to add a Business Manager to assist them in managing all accounting and financial functions, prepare and forecast budgets, supervise the bookkeeping staff, and provide insight to the owners. Fully paid benefits and 401K match. Requires a degree in accounting and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Real estate acquisition & management company looking for a Controller with tax experience. Must be comfortable in a high pace, growing entrepreneurial organization, and have real estate accounting and tax experience.
- Financial reports
- P&Ls/Balance Sheets
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Multiple corporations’ accounting with tax returns, investor reports, statements, and relationships
- Financial packages – preparation & support
- Develop Accounting Work-Flow Processes to Scale Business
- Cash-Flow Analysis by asset, company, and consolidated
- Budget Development and Forecasting
Strong preference for experience disseminating HUD statements onto balance sheets and tax returns for real estate holding companies.
You will be involved with posting and maintenance of general ledgers. Working with General and Administrative accounts at the corporate accounting office.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Ledger Journal Entries experience required
- Variance Analysis
- Involved in month-end/year-end close
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Commercial Real Estate accounting preferred
- Yardi accounting software is required
- Must have strong Excel spreadsheet skills
Galleria area real estate acquisition and management firm is adding to their accounting team and seeks an experienced accounts receivable accountant to handle complex multiple format invoices. This is an ideal opportunity to join a firm that welcomes your input and will embrace any suggestions you might have to streamline their existing procedures. Degree strongly preferred and experience with similar AR processes required.
Knowledge of all aspects of AP/AR, CAMS reconciliations. Ensure tenants are being billed accurately, timely and efficiently in accordance with lease stipulations. Review tenant leases to ensure the expense participation for CAM, Tax and insurance is setup correctly. Identify and abstract into the financial system revenue share obligations, utilities, fees, property taxes, or other obligations related to land leases. Verification of lease compliance for all lease-related payments to the tenant, including base rent, percentage rent, operating expense (CAM), real estate tax and insurance obligations. Coordinate with property management to ensure utility billing is correct. Monitor and follow-up tenant accounts for non-payment or delayed payment. Sort, post and enter daily receipts into the AR module using Yardi Voyager accounting software. Handle all tenant AR related inquiries via phone or email.