‹ Go Back
- Provides executive support to Vice Presidents and executive team
- Deals with a diverse group of external and internal communications
- Liaisons with other departments, CEO, Presidents, Senior Vice President, etc.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and special projects
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, flow charts, and business plans.
- Rotate with other administrative staff to cover the front desk
- Orders supplies, processes invoices, and expense reports
- Excellent proofreading, grammar, professional writing skills needed
- Requires strong computer software skills, including advanced-level MS Office
- Requires at least 3 years of executive-level support experience
- Requires Associate’s Degree / 60 hours of college credit, or higher
Submit Your Resume Now