Multi-site office portfolio on the West side of Houston reporting to the Asset Manager
- Ensure the safety and welfare of the property and its tenants
- Manage the fiscal activities of the property including monthly financial reporting, rent collection, receivables, etc.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and manage capital expenditures
- Work with the leasing department to ensure optimum tenant mix and transition
- Coordinate, solicit bids and oversee tenant construction and property renovations
- Schedule and manage property maintenance including roofing, parking lot repairs, HVAC and all mechanical systems
Requires 5 years experience in commercial property management, Yardi of MRI a plus. Degree Preferred.