You will be supporting the GM for Industrial Division and Team.
- Previous experience in Property Management / Commercial Real Estate is required. Responsible for interaction with tenants, vendors and the public.
- In addition, receiving tenant work orders, and dispatching calls to the maintenance department
- Strong follow up and attention to detail is expected.
- Assisting to create monthly tenant invoices; coding and processing AP; tracking projects and providing updates and reports
- At least intermediate level MS Office skills and 2+years of administrative experience, and experience in the commercial real estate industry, including accounting functions. Salary to $47,000.